As a developer, you would use the Visual Studio Extension if
- You are a .net developer, accustomed to the Visual Studio tool set
- You are a new CrownPeak developer who needs intellisense for guidance
- Access to templates and files embedded in Visual studio UI
Get the Extension
Visual Studio 2019 is recommended.
Visual Studio 2015 or 2017 can also be used, but are currently deprecated.
1. On the menu bar, choose Extensions, followed by Manage Extensions:
2. On the left panel, choose Online, Visual Studio Marketplace
3. Enter crownpeak in the search box in the upper right hand corner and click the 'Download' button in the results.
For Visual Studio 2017 or 2019 Download Now
For Visual Studio 2015 (Deprecated) Download Now
Get the Add-in
Visual Studio 2015-2019 and .NET Framework 4.7.2 are required prequisites
If these components are already installed, you can launch the application.