The Standalone Desktop Connection includes IntelliSense integration with Visual Studio 2015, 2017, or 2019 and Visual Web Developer Express 2010. And it is still compatible with any text editor you choose.
- Allows developer to use the editor of their choice including Visual Studio 2015/2017/2019, Dreamweaver, and Notepad++
- Allows direct access to the CMS platform for tracing code, setting breakpoints, and watching variables directly in Visual Studio
- Includes Bulk File/Large File upload capabilities
- Allows editing of templates outside the CMS using other editing tools
- Allows quick access to multiple CMS instances
Choose a version to download StandAlone --Provides template access for developers using Mac OS For Visual Studio -- Supports creating and editing templates using C# and Classic API.
.NET Framework 4.7.2 is a required prequisite.
If these components are already installed, you can launch the application.