As a developer, you would use the Visual Studio Extension if
- You are a .net developer, accustomed to the Visual Studio tool set
- You are a new CrownPeak developer who needs intellisense for guidance
- Access to templates and files embedded in Visual studio UI
Get the Extension
Visual Studio 2015 is required.
1. On the menu bar, choose Tools, Extensions and Updates...
2. On the left panel, choose Online, Visual Studio Gallery
3. Enter crownpeak in the search box in the upper right hand corner and click the 'Download' button in the results.