The Standalone Desktop Connection includes IntelliSense integration with Visual Studio 2010 and Visual Web Developer Express 2010. And it is still compatible with any text editor you choose.
- Allows developer to use the editor of their choice including Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010/2013, Dreamweaver, and Notepad++
- Allows direct access to the CMS platform for tracing code, setting breakpoints, and watching variables directly in Visual Studio
- Includes Bulk File/Large File upload capabilities
- Allows editing of templates outside the CMS using other editing tools
- Allows quick access to multiple CMS instances
Choose a version to download StandAlone -- Includes Visual Studio 2010 support for IntelliSense Eclipse Plugin -- Provides template access for developers using Mac OS For Visual Studio -- Supports creating and editing templates using C# and Classic API