In-Line Rich Text Editor
To improve the global user experience, we will move all instance defaults and user settings for the editor to TinyMCE with this CMS release. We feel all users will benefit from this update which will provide a great editing experience and will enable us to streamline customer support efforts as well.
Note: If you have concerns in regard to this change, please contact your Customer Success representative. This is a configuration change only.
Set Schedule is a powerful tool in the CMS which allows you to publish an asset based on either a specific time or a repeating interval. This release adds this feature to the V3 UI, and it works as it does in Volte: you just open the panel and input your criteria.
To take advantage of the Set Schedule feature in V3:
1. Select View -> Properties (Figure 1)
2. The Properties panel will appear, you may drag and drop it in any quadrant
3. Select Set Schedule
4. In the Set Schedule panel select:
a. Workflow transition - select a day and time to move the asset through the
5. Save your options by clicking Save on the lower right of the panel
Figure 1 - Set Schedule
1. An image can be uploaded to the Targeting Group without issue (OCD-1328)
2. The Profile link has been added to the V3 User drop-down (OCD-1413)
3. Inside nested folders, Shift + Click will allow multi-select (OCD-1548)
4. Arrows will display on Info Panel in IE11 (OCD-680)
5. Timeout errors will no longer occur when using WCO in V3 (OCD-1764)